July 3, 2009

facebook quizzes

When I was a girl I used to love doing quizzes in all the teen magazines - "find out if you're more than friends," "will your love last?" "are you popular?" ya know, those kinds of things. It really has been a while since I've taken the ol' quizzes (I think having a real relationship, getting married and having a child got in the way) but as of late I've had some time on my hands (thanks APX) and I've been taking quiz after quiz on facebook. Now most of these quizzes are laughable - not to mention the spelling is horrendous, but it's all in good fun. It's obvious I need to take a quiz to find out how fat I am, if I am missing Michael Jackson and who I was in high school. I have yet to get an answer that I think "wow, that's really me," but in the quiet hours of the evening why not sit and find out what 2009 song I am, or if I could survive a zombie infection.... I mean, I have been wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...