March 3, 2009

Today I was a good mom

I hate being cold so I don't really go outside just to be outside. I realized the other day that Porter hasn't really had a lot of opportunities to play in the snow so Neil took him out to play and I watched from the window. He loved it and it made me feel like a bad mom for not taking him out sooner.

The weather has been nice the last day or two so this afternoon I pulled off my bad-mom-hat and took my little boy to play in the back yard. He loved it and I didn't even freeze. I am really looking forward to summer with this little man!


3 comments:

  1. I am so ready for summer. It makes being a good mom so much easier! I love playing in our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I know what you mean. My two little boys have never made a snowman, and they asked me all winter, and I could never bring myself to do it. When the snow all melted this week Jason said sadly,"Now we'll never get to make a snowman." What a bad mom I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for summer either!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...