May 26, 2009

It happened again....

I have this incredible knack for falling in love with a product that will some time down the road be discontinued. It's not like it's happened a few times as it does to all of us, it has happened OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, like it's a little eery honestly. Well today when I went to purchase my favorite (ok second favorite, the first favorite was discontinued) hair product that they apparently no longer make, it happened again. This got me thinking about all the products I have loved and lost and decided to make a list. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Sebastian Threads - hair product
2. Messed up Madness - hair product
3. Gap OM - perfume
4. Bonne Belle perfume that smelled enough like Gap OM to satisfy me
5. Unruly - perfume
6. Eyeshadow base from The Body Shop
7. Maybelline eyeshadow base I found to replace the Body Shop one
8. Berry Nilla Swirl lipgloss
9. Echinacea Yogi Tea
10. Fruitti Graffiti lipgloss
11. Root Beer Float OPI nail polish
12. Cool stick Mitchum deoderant

Hmmmm there has to be more but that's just a quick list off the top of my head. Argh!

3 comments:

  1. It's possible I still have some unruly perfume hanging around, I should look since I never wear it anymore.
    My most devastating discontinuation was that Max Factor no longer sells their mascara in Canada, at least I can still get it occasionally though, it just requires a trip to the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i miss rootbeer float as well!!!! sad .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did find some Unruly, it's very nearly an entire bottle and I've set it aside for you. Remind me when you get back from Winnipeg.

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...