February 24, 2010

I did it!

Ok, so I convinced myself that it was ok to go and buy the black closed toe shoes at Aldo that I've been back to visit twice now. I went with Laura who is my most honest-opinion-giving-friend and even though I knew she would tell me they were ugly I was buying them. I tried them on and she confirmed how hideous she thought they were but that I should still buy them because I love them so much (what a good friend.) We talked about my other options (cheaper options) but I really don't want a shoe that just looks like every other girl's shoes at church, and these are definitely not that. I took them to the till and guess what - THEY WERE ON SALE! Happy day! Ok here they are... judge not.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are aweful! They most likely look cute on you. No fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you could pull off something like that! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...