April 17, 2010

Shutout

If you are anything like me it happens more often than you'd like that you forget you have a load in the washing machine only to happen upon it a few days later to find it a little mildewy and a lot smelly. Sound familiar? (Please tell me I'm not the only one!) You wash it again and maybe even again but that smell is next to impossible to get rid of (ever dried yourself off with a towel that smells like that - yack!) Well, let me introduce you to Shutout. Neil brought this home from Bert and Macs when he worked there (yes, I've been keeping this amazing product a secret for that long) as I guess it's typically used as an athletic detergent - to get the stink out of men's icky hockey and sports gear. Well it works wonders on my forgotten undies too. I'm serious, with only a couple cap fulls and a re-wash you would never know you ignored your laundry for days. I figured I couldn't be the only one with this problem and that I had best spread the word because this stuff is honestly amazing. Head down to your local sports store and pick some up. I'm not even getting commission.




4 comments:

  1. I like that you said "hockey and sports gear" kinda making it seem like you think hockey isn't a sport.. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K--Is it a Canadian product or can we Americans get a hold of some too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain white vinegar works too. I always add it to the fabric softener dispenser in every load of wash I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Out!!! I have to get some of that!!! I can't believe it's been around all my life without me!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...