- What kind of hair (color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do? I am pretty sure I've had every cut under the sun and since dying my hair brunette 2 years ago (has it really been that long?) I don't really have any desire for any new color experiments. I guess I'm not opposed to trying red sometime but I don't see that happening.
- If you haven’t been/or could do it over, where would/did you go on your honeymoon? We spent our honeymoon at the Chalet Europe in Radium Hot Springs and LOVED it.
- What is your dream car? I've always said I'd love to drive a Volvo, like those old boxy ones - they are chalk full of character. I'm pretty sure I'm driving my dream car right now though, haha, a van where my family and all our stuff can fit perfectly and ride in comfort, I'm LOVING our van.
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to go to South Africe and see where my family comes from. I would also love to visit England and I would be thrilled to go to Finland with Neil, he's dying to go back.
- What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with? Oprah. Seriously. She's taking strangers to Australia, can you imagine if she actually liked you?
- What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding? We did black and pink but if I were to do it again I'd do charcoal grey and pink, just a little less harsh I think.
- What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to? I loved The Hills and shed a tear inside when it ended. I also follow and thoroughly enjoy The Real Housewives of Orange County. Yes. It's true.
- Do you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it? Oh my word, I was 15 and it was with a guy I'd liked in junior high but he had moved away. He came back and we started hanging out again and one night when I was saying goodbye in our garage he leaned in and kissed me. He left and I kept my mouth open and walked into the bathroom and wiped it all off. Guess I'd lost that lovin' feeling!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Besides the Real Housewives? Wow you're asking a lot. Umm, I really like those King Don, Jos Louis things. Neil thinks they're sicker than sick and makes sure I understand I'm disgusting while I'm eating them so yeah, I guess those.
- What is your favorite chick flick? The chick flick of all chick flicks - 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, didn't that start it all? I love old singing and dancing movies. I also LOVE Mean Girls.
- What is your favorite beverage? I love a glass of cold Coke with ice and a straw.
- What is your theme song? Theme song? There is no way on this earth I could pick just one.
- Who is your style icon? Wow, I really don't know. I think I get inspiration from gals I see on the street. I love a girl that has confidence to wear whatever she wants. I think pairing odd pieces together always looks great and creative.
- When was the last time you cried and why? I am seriously so not emotional, I honestly don't remember. It's been at least a few months because I haven't cried since we've been here in Edmonton...... oh wait, that's a LIE. In May/June I totally cried over my flooding basement. Yep, that's it.
- What playlist/cd is on your CD player/iPod right now? That's constantly changing since I'm a music whore (I just said that.) but this morning I was listening to The Magnificent Sevens.
- What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate. In any way, shape or form.
September 17, 2010
I have a very exciting post to make and although I would like to post it today I'm going to wait until tomorrow to make sure everything is certain before I make any announcements (if the thought of me being pregnant is even crossing your mind we are not friends...) so come back tomorrow for some exciting news! In the meantime I found one of these survey things (from the Flashy Soup Can, a link from my newest follower - hi Ashley!) and thought I'd fill it out to give you something to read today. So carry on if you're interested. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now? Anyway.
Posted by Mitz