September 27, 2010

Share A Meal Monday

Well it was only about an hour after I posted this that I realized it was possibly the worst time I could have picked to start this linky party! I posted that on Thursday, spent Friday and Saturday packing up our entire apartment, drove home Sunday and now it's Monday morning and I'm supposed to have something fabulous to share. Well, not one to disappoint I do have a recipe to share and I really did use it last week. This is my go-to meal, it's fast, it's easy and it's really tasty, what more could you ask for right? I'm sure a lot of you have had this before but like I said with the inconvenient timing of my post it's what I have to share. Bu-ut the fun thing is, here's where you come in, hopefully other people's recipes make it worth stopping by this week!

Thanks for linking up, I look forward to your ideas!


Stove Top Chicken Casserole
4 chicken breasts cubed or leftover roast chicken
1 box Stove Top Stuffing
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 can milk
1 cup frozen corn

Cook the cubed chicken breasts in a frying pan and put in the bottom of a casserole dish. Add a layer of corn over the chicken. Mix milk with soup and pour over the top. Make Stove Top Stuffing as directed on the box and spread on top of the mixture. Cook in microwave for 10 minutes and you're donezo! Simple!


5 comments:

  1. No pictures in the Linky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was going to post a recipe I call chicken and stuffing. It's basically the same thing. I will do a different one when I have computer later. Great mind think a like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Don'tcha get tired of feeling like you're making the same meals over and over. Sure recipe books come in handy but it's always nice to have someone REAL who's made the dish say "Yes, this is tasty!" Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess its chicken day today! I just wanted to start with a REALLY GOOD TRIED AND TRUE recipe. Have I ever made this one for you? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I have never made a chicken casserole before (gasp!) we mostly go Italian around here (hence the festival bake I linked up) but yours does sound good!!

    PS
    The work verification for this comment is "curdled" I hope that's not the computer's way to insult our recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...