September 18, 2010

Things I'm loving right now

  • adding fresh blueberries to my Mini Wheats
  • wrapping my ponytail with hair so you can't see the elastic - dunno know why I didn't ever do it much before, it's so much cuter than seeing the band
  • my PVR (for one more week *sniff*)
  • a nude lip - I'm using MAC Creme d 'Nude and love it
  • chocolate covered jujubes
  • the new H & M jeans we bought for Porter - he looks like such a stud
  • Airplanes by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams 
  • fabric rosettes - when I go home I'm going to make another 15 thousand of them for everything, it's going to be ridiculous

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where you found chocolate covered jujubes!! I've been searching for them forEVER and can't find them anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all about the chocolate covered jujubes. gotta love the Bulk Barn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blueberries on my cereal! and I also love chocolate covered jube jube's! So good!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...