April 16, 2011

chicks with Steve Buscemi's eyes

I came across this today and really, how could I not pass it on? It's possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time.... or ever, I wouldn't feel right keeping it all to myself. 

This is just a sampling, if you would like to be further horrified, click here.
And be sure not to miss the video!


*And because my mom reads this and I'm pretty sure she has no idea who Steve Buscemi is, here's a photo of him in all his googley-eyed glory.*
That sounded meaner than I meant it. I like him good enough.


Ah, yes, that guy!



2 comments:

  1. You are right, Moo, I don't know who he is--even after seeing a picture of him! What does he do when he is doing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't know his name, but as soon as I saw those chicks I knew who it was referring to!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...