June 6, 2011

auto correct

I have a love/hate relationship with the auto-correct on my phone, as I'm sure you can relate. Sometimes it saves me from having to delete and retype as I see I'm not exactly getting the word I was going for and sometimes it gives me options that I just look at and think, where on this earth did that come from?! Like the time I was trying to congratulate someone and typed, "that's tupperware!" instead of "that's terrific!" My biggest complaint as of late is the insistence of my phone spelling Wang (with a deliberate capital "W") instead of the word "went." Despite what my phone believes I don't think I've ever used the word Wang in a text message. Not once.  Anyway.

I figured I couldn't be the only one to have these blunders so I looked online and I've been busting a gut this morning laughing at other autocorrect fails. For a good time call 403-915-4402 google autocorrect fail and read some of the other bloopers. I've seriously been holding-my-tummy-laughing, they are so funny. 

Any funny auto-correct stories to share? Have a tupperware day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...