January 29, 2014

let's do this thang

Ya know I miss blogging.

I miss the creative outlet it provides and the platform it gives me to share the beauty tips/new products I come across (y'all know how much I love to blab about that stuff). I like to record things about my family, the projects I'm working on and what I'm doing in general, and I know my momma likes it too. So for her and for me I'm going to post regularly again. When I started this blog I was just a girl with a husband and a ferret. The ferret has long since passed but luckily I've still got the husband, the husband and 3 little people too. I enjoy having parts of my life recorded and want to continue to share what I can. I know posts won't come daily like they did before (remember the 3 little people??) but they will be regular, whatever that happens to be. I enjoy our interactions and invite you to follow along, it's sure to be a ride.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah. I love keeping up with you and your cute lil fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
    kurye ankara hizmette
    sinir tanimiyor...

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...