January 28, 2009

Here I go again....

Since I have joined the force that is Facebook I have somewhat neglected this blog. I enjoy the networking of that medium but have really missed a place where I can expand on my thoughts and happenings of the day, so I return. A lot has happened since those days of being called an "ugly biotch" downtown and although I can't promise stories so exciting so often I will do my best to post things of interest and opinion. My days are now filled with mothering and cleaning and although I do miss my dress pants, I wouldn't change a thing. Here's to a whole new Mitz.

5 comments:

  1. oh, i LOVE blogs, i can't wait to read more.. keep it up dated! lol
    i u sed mine as part of my family journal! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I had no idea that you had a blog. I've just spent 30 minutes reading your old posts. too fun. I look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog via facebook status. Can't wait to read more! - Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know it's been a while since you'd updated your blog when I've deleted all links and bookmarks to it.

    Careful, if you start blogging my Mom will expect daily entries :)

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...