September 18, 2009

Zeus

Ok I think I've made it clear that I like music, like I reeeeeally like music. Last night we went to the Royal Albert Arms in Winnipeg (in a sufficiently sketchy neighborhood, I was impressed.) to see one of our faves Cuff the Duke play. Their opening band was a Toronto based band called Zeus and I am telling you they completely stole the entire evening for me. It's really been a long time since I've been this excited about a new musical discovery and I had to share. They've only released a 5 single EP but have a full length album in the works and I tell you I can't wait. Head over to their myspace and website and have a listen (and watch the videos). Their cover of Genesis- That's All is brilliant and was even better live. You're going to think I love them just cause of their Beatle boots..... that helped, I'm not gonna lie.

I can't say enough, just go have a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...