January 21, 2010

Irony

So..... uh... funny thing. In talking to Laura, who I mentioned brought me the beautiful blue pashmina from London, I discovered something. She told me that when she washed her pashmina for the first time it bled like crazy. I did a little more investigating into the load of laundry and found a sock with some blue all over it. You can't tell because the jogging pants are a ridiculous color of pink but it's dye from my BLUE PASHMINA on them! Oh my word. I was so grateful that nothing had happened to my pashmina and all along it's the pashmina's FAULT! That is irony.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! what great irony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article if you have time check my blog out about Turnkey scripts as well. Love that pic...lol

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...