May 30, 2010

I think I might be weird.

Ok, I had to post about this cause I think it's really funny slash weird and I want to know if it happens to anyone else.

I wake up laughing.

It happens like, often. I asked Neil how often he thinks it happens and he replied with, "It's a common occurrence." The funniest part about it is that it is ALWAYS when I am dreaming about my BFF Sharlee. Seriously, every. single. time. Somewhere in my subconscious I obviously think Sharlee is the funniest person I know (and she actually pretty much is) and I just kill myself laughing at her in my sleep. It's been happening since probably junior high, maybe earlier, and I just wake myself up laughing- uncontrollably laughing out loud. I'm glad I'm apparently so happy but I think it's kinda strange, no?

Does this happen to you?

5 comments:

  1. I love you!!! I don't think you're weird, I think it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 31, 2010

    I wake up laughing at Sharlee, too. She has to have done the weirdest things for you that a friend has ever done for anyone. Like wearing a wet piece of your clothing so you could wear the dry piece. I laugh at that one all the time. (I love you Sharlee!)
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahha i definatley think your weird for sure... lol.. thats so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayayayayay!!!!! i can't believe it took me this long to find your blog! thank you for commenting on mine so i could find yours!! and fyi- i do the exact same thing! although i am not surprised that we do the same thing... that seems to be our way! i am so sorry that your weekend went downhill after i saw you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle! You make me laugh, in a good way! I'm sorry but I can't say that I have ever woken up laughing. I laughed the whole time while reading this post though... :)

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...