July 29, 2010

Today

Today I played under the sheets with Porter and Rigby. We were at sea and Porter was saving us from fish and sharks and octopuses and bears (??). Today I made a fort for Porter in the living room and he drove his cars in and out of it like it was a big garage. Today we put our favorite song (Tegan and Sara's "Walking with a Ghost"... not sure why but Porter l-o-v-e-s it) on repeat (and I mean REEEEPEAT) and danced in a circle (be sure to jump over the blanky, as per Porter's instructions.) Today Porter and I tickled Rigby until he giggled, and giggled, and giggled. Today I was a momma and nothing but a momma. Today was awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle You are so awesome!! I love reading your posts. You make me want to just do nothing but play with my kids allllll day! Hope Edmonton is treating you well, but not well enough that you decide to stay longer! lol. You are a GREAT Mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...