July 30, 2010

WIWW

The gal over at The Pleated Poppy runs this cute link-up party called What I Wore Wednesday and I want in! She started it as a way to challenge herself to put more thought into her outfits and getting herself done up for the day. Well since I'm missing a dozen other projects I'd like to be doing I figured at least I could take a picture of myself every day! And being here where I really just hang out in my apartment with my kids all day I could definitely use the motivation to get myself ready (oh what, I'm supposed to wash my sweatpants?!) I love clothes and fashion and I think I'm capable of  putting together a cute outfit once in a while so I'm totally going to start my What I Wore Wednesday project. I'll take a picture of my outfit each day and then post them on Wednesday. I would LOVE for you to do this with me, I'm inspired by other people's ideas and I love to see what cute things girls are wearing. If you think I'm a nut and this sounds totally lame go over and check out her parties, I think she'll sell you on it better than I can.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure after one week you would have seen my entire wardrobe... sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura. I seriously need more clothes. BUT I don't dare, because they would just go to waste because of the weight that is coming off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunds like so much fun! But Im with mandy- my clothes dont fit so my wardrobe is boring... Im sure going to have fun seeing what you come up with tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are adorable! i can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...