I've made a little list-
things I will miss
- the girls - I LOVE the ladies I get to spend every summer with, I wish they all lived right in my backyard
- living close to family I don't get to see often enough, this summer has been awesome to spend so much time with them
- the gym just one floor above me - I'm afraid my physical fitness is going to take a serious turn for the worse
- my PVR, seriously, how did I ever live without one?
- the AMAZING view from our apartment windows
- our en suite bathroom
- the fireplace in our living room, it's beautiful and warm
- super friendly Edmontonians and this beautiful city in general
- Chantal's neighbors - let's just say they sure kept us entertained
things I will not miss
- the crappiest dishwasher in the world. I have to basically wash the dishes before and after I use it, I'm not sure why I even bother
- carrying children, strollers, carseats, and groceries up stairs and through 2 sets of elevators
- the smells on my floor - we have some interesting cooks around here
- this carpet that shows everything!!
- having to stuff our garbage down a tiny shoot, and trying to do it really fast while I'm holding my breath!
- not having a vehicle (let alone a husband) for the majority of the time
So besides packing up and cleaning my entire house (I've got the stove done, that's a start right?) I'm ready to head home BUT I'll sure miss it here, this has been a fantastic summer for us and I have truly fallen in love with Edmonton.