September 14, 2010

Banana Bread

I'm just going to come right out and say it. I make amazing banana bread. I have given the recipe to 6 different gals this summer alone. I thought I had really better share the recipe here so you can enjoy it too. Get a pen, you're going to want this.

2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup mashed banana (I use 4 bananas)
1/2 cup margarine
3 Tbsp milk
2 eggs

Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well. In another bowl mix banana, margarine and milk, add to dry ingredients and mix. Add remaining 1 cup of flour and eggs. Mix well and divide into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 45 - 50 minutes.

You can thank me later. :)

1 comment:

  1. You totally forgot to add a half bag of chocolate chips! No banana bread is good without the chocolate. Trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...