September 15, 2010

Back at WIWW


I have missed 2 weeks of WIWW and I'm happy to be back, more for me than for you I'm sure, haha! I really enjoy this project and encourage you to try it.

I have realized (not that I didn't know before) that I do have A LOT of clothes but I consider myself to be a smart shopper, I really am a straight-to-the-sales-rack kind of gal and pride myself on dressing for less! I generally do not spend more than $19.99 on one item, unless it's jeans or shoes - something I expect to pay more for. Anyway, if you really look you can find some super cute things for cheap so this week I have added the prices I paid for some of these items.

Here's what I wore this week and as always I'm linking up to the adorable Lindsey and The Pleated Poppy.  
And new this week I'm linking up to the fab Meet Virginia who's always got some great style tips, check her out!
Wednesday 
White cap sleeve - Shade
Coral top - Stitches ($12)
Black leggings - Wal Mart ($5)
Black Belt - somewhere in Kelowna


Thursday
Skinny jeans - Urban Behavior ($15)
White camisole- Shade
Brown ruffle top - Old Navy ($10)
Green cardigan - Urban Behvior ($13)
Boots - Aldo ($60 - on sale from $90)
 


 Friday
Yellow tank and heathered brown T shirt - Shade
Fuchsia cardigan - Wal Mart ($7)
Jeans - Bluenotes ($10)
Belt with my name on it - a thrift store find by my bro in-law. AWESOME eh?
Sandals - Payless
Headband - made by my friend Elizabeth




Saturday 
Striped sweater - Bluenotes ($10)
White tank - Shade
Pink pashmina - wedding gift
Jeans - Buffalo ($20)


Sunday
Brown wrap dress - Sears ($17)
Snakeskin pumps - Suzy Shier ($12.50)
Shell bracelet - Lonsdale Quay, Vancouver 
AND I'm trying out a red lippie - like? dislike?
(seeing it now it's a little intense but I'm not giving up on it just yet!)
  
Jeans - Urban Behavior
Black dress - Wal Mart ($5)
White Cap sleeve - Shade
Black flats - Wal Mart ($15)
Earrings - Suzy Shier ($2.50)













Monday
White cap sleeve - Shade
Red jacket - Old Navy ($25)
Trouser jeans - Old Navy ($6!!)
Black and white flats - Wal Mart ($10)


Tuesday
White tanks - Shade
Striped top - Stitches
Jeans - Buffalo 
Ring - boutique in Mazatlan


Thanks for stopping by, see you next week!

21 comments:

  1. Okay so I love to see what fantastic combinations you have come up with each week. I missed last weeks post, but to console myself and to burn some time I thought I would check out this 'Shade' that seems to serve you so well. Much to my sadness they are going out of business and no longer have pretty much anything in my size. How sad. I wish I heard you secret sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that you tied your pink scarf and that Old Navy jacket is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, very cute combos! I like how you belted the nice bright cardi in the first pic. I really love all the great details in your outfits, the ruffles, name belt, earrings, all great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! :) I loved the way you kind of braided the scarf, too. Studied that one for a bit. I think it's folded in half and then the ends are tucked into the loop in two different places?

    It's fun to try out new make-up. You're bravy for going bold :) You have such gorgeous eyes, though, I kind of like when your lips don't compete with them for focal point status. Maybe if your lips are red your eyes should be very minimal (?).

    Anyway - great style!

    ~Jacci in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously we could shop together! Everything is adorable, your accesories always rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your red jacket and the homemade headband!


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red lip on you! And the Mexican ring looks like something I should be wearing!

    Also digging how you belted the flyaway cardi in the top pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with all your looks! And keep rocking the red lips girl they are hottt!! Thanks for linking up hope to see you next week!

    ~Morgan

    Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your fun accessories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always rock it on WIWW! Love your style!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love love love your Monday outfit/hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits. You have fabulous style! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the red jacket and those boots!! Your outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so fun to find your blog via kelley at the eclectic owl. your flowered headband is adorable. that is one accessory i'd like to invest in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you're back at WIWW, I love your outfits... and all your clothing items, and your awesome knit boots, and I could go on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love that red jacket and the striped sweater! thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the red lips! And the ring... love love love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the belt and the payless sandals! what an awesome thrift find!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...