January 8, 2011

new food friday

We leave in the morning for a week down in Utahhhrr and I'm not sure how much, if any, blogging I'll do while we are away. (There WILL be a GUSTER concert post I promise you!) I have not yet rung in 2011 with a Share A Meal Monday and the next two weeks will be no different. I intend to keep doing it (if YOU link up, last time I only had ONE linker, come ON - my family needs you!) so in the meantime I am going to direct you over to my dear friend Laura. She is starting her own food and recipe related linky party. It's a great idea - everyone must try a NEW recipe, link up and tell us what you did and didn't like, anything you would do differently and if you plan on making it again. She's an amazing cook so you've really got your work cut out for you. Go link up and show her some love! Just be sure to come back for some SAMM in a few weeks. I don't want you picking favorites now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...