February 7, 2011

SAMM

Well I have a decision to make. The linky tool that I have been using for the SAMM linky party has turned to a subscription program. The fee is minimal and I am happy to pay it if there is interest. I enjoy the SAMM's and have found some great recipes from what you have shared. I am wondering if it is worth getting a subscription and paying for the use of the linky tool.

Whaddya say?


*EDIT - I just read that the fee must be paid for the entire year upfront. I don't want to spend $24 right now to keep this linky party going. I will be looking for FREE alternatives.

1 comment:

  1. Bah! I had a meal to share today too. So you'll have to go over and check it out, it is a good one. http://madcourthouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/good-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...