March 30, 2011

professional makeup brush set for sale

I'm not sure if this is a weird place to do this but.... 

I am selling this set of professional makeup brushes. I purchased them in January and have used them maybe a dozen times, washing them after every use. I like these brushes but have had my eye on something a little more teal (eek!) ever since I didn't enter, and didn't win, Bubblegarm's Sigma Brush giveaway. Blast!

I bought this 12 piece synthetic brush set for $70 but am willing to let it go for $55 (plus shipping if necessary), making them less than $6 per brush.  If you are not in my area I will send it to you using regular Canada Post (so it'll make a lovely Christmas gift.... get it?!!?)  If you would like more information or would like to purchase them leave me a comment with your email address and I will contact you. Thanks for stopping by!


4 face brushes, 3 eyeshadow brushes, an eyeliner brush, an eyeliner smudger, a concealer brush, lip brush and eyebrow brush



Comes in a leather case that rolls up and ties closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...