March 29, 2011

things I'm loving right now

  • Waking up to the sound of my boys talking and playing in their room. Every morning Porter gets in Rigby's bed and they play together. It's so adorable to hear them giggling and playing with each other. 
  • Having my own vehicle. We bought a car for Neil to drive and now I get the van all to myself. I love it that I have a vehicle whenever I want and I love that it's clean. No more smelly reps leaving water bottles in my van! 
  • Sun Maid Cinnamon Swirl raisin bread. I have loved raisin bread since I was little and used to help my granny make it. This stuff is delish and I can buy it at our local McGavins on sale.
  • My Urban Decay Primer Potion. I am loving it even more than I thought I would. It's an incredible product, I'm very impressed. 
  • Arrested Development. Somehow it didn't hit my radar when it was actually on TV but we've been watching it on Netflix and it's seriously kicking my pants, it's hilarious. 
  • The little ladybug I saw crawling along my stove this morning. She gave me hope that spring is actually coming. I've been skeptical, Mother Nature's kind of being a biatch. Really.
  • The new Lupe Fiasco album, particularly the song State Run Radio with Matt Mahaffey of Self. (It's also Porter's favorite.)
  • Cardigans. I looooove me a cute cardi! I have them in yellow, blue, green, a different green, red, cream, striped black and grey and grey. (I didn't pay more than $20 for any of them!) I love the layered look a cardigan adds and I love having a little extra coverage.
  • The fact that I'm leaving for a fantastic getaway with some of my favorite girls in 3 sleeps! 

Anything making you smile a little bigger these days?

1 comment:

  1. You always make me smile bigger! And the fact that I am one of the lucky gals that get to see you in a couple sleeps makes me smile the biggest!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...