October 13, 2011

Hi, my name is Michelle

All of September went by and now half of October is gone and I haven't even logged in to my blog! Can you say crazy life?! And I have so much, so. much. to blog about. My September was spent as a Vivint widow while Neil did post season in St. John's, Newfoundland. He said it was absolutely beautiful and reminded him a lot of Finland where he served a mission. (subtle link, ya like that?!) I took the boys out to the coast to visit my parents, my sister and her family and my Granny. We had an amazing time and were so spoiled. It made the time apart from Neil go a lot faster for me too. Bonus.

Now we're home and I've been in major project mode (thanks to time spent with my totally awesome, super talented sister!) I've got so much to show you. (Side note: those posts are going to be another while yet as we are still camera-less at the moment. Boo.)

Mostly to remind myself of everything I want to blog about, but hopefully to entice you back as well, I'm going to make a little list of upcoming posts - so come back and hang out!

  • paint chip wall art
  • faux roman blinds
  • organization around the house
  • what Rigby's eating now (this one's a doozy, I tell ya!)
  • new bunk beds
  • a rant for skinny people everywhere
  • 'brothers' crate sign
  • our freshly painted house! (exterior)
Just to name a few. 

I hope you haven't forgotten me, thanks for coming back. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait. Quick, post! Where's that blasted camera anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love the paint chip wall art, but you didn't show me any DIY blinds, or crate sign!! Come to my house, I have so many things I want to make, but I'm so un-crafty!
    I'm excited to hear what Rigby's been eating, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...