January 2, 2012

it’s my party…

… and I’ll cry if I want to! But there was NO crying here! Friday was my birthday and I find it very fitting that this arrived! I’m not joking I was so excited I was dreaming about it. So far, soOOooo good! I’ll let you know how I think it compares to the original Naked palette as I get the chance to use it more. I can tell it’s going to be a tight race.

DSC00451


And I’ll leave you with a little birthday FOTD. I recently purchased a MAC fluidline gel liner in Dipdown and was excited to do a winged liner with it. Sometimes I think the softness of a dark brown is more appropriate than it's harsher black counterpart. I love the formula of these gel liners and the staying power can’t be beat.

DSC00440DSC00442

Face
MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NW15
MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW15
MAC MSF in Light Plus
MAC MSF in Medium Dark/Natural and Shimmer to contour
MAC powder blush in Springsheen
Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow used to highlight

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Mystery to darken crease
Urban Decay Naked and Buck to blend out crease
MAC Blanc Type all over lid
NYX white eyeshadow from the Champagne and Caviar palette to highlight inner corners
MAC fluidline eyeliner in Dipdown
Maybelline mascara Volum’ Express Turbo Boost

Lips
Annabelle lipliner in Havana
MAC lipstick in Creme d’ Nude

1 comment:

  1. You have all of that on your face?
    You look so beautiful and natural with it!! It would take all the products in the whole store put on by a professional to make me look like that. "Oh Pretty Baby," I
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...