April 25, 2012

Calgary

I have been absent, it’s true. You may have guessed that it’s that time of year when we pack up our lives and move somewhere beautiful and exotic (har, har) for 4 months. This summer we have made our way to Calgary and I’m really excited about it. We have family and friends in Calgary that we are thrilled to be seeing more often and this year we are foregoing the usual Vivint apartments and have rented a home. We are loving, LOOOOOVING being in a house with a backyard (and a BBQ!), a basement for toys, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the space and amenities we could hope for (hello Video On Demand!) Neil has done an incredible job of preparing his office and we look forward to a great summer.

That only took a small paragraph to write but it’s taken weeks to accomplish and that my friends, is the reason for the neglect of my blog. Summers are fun and busy, as they are for everyone, and I plan on posting, just perhaps not daily. I’ll give it my best effort, keep in touch. :)

Anything in Calgary that is a must?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...