May 6, 2010

My funny boy

Porter is always saying things to crack me up. Here are a couple of my favorites lately:

When we got to Edmonton and Neil started going to work every day we knew it was going to be a change for Porter. He left on the first day and we told Porter, "daddy is off to work!" On the second day when Neil was getting ready to leave Porter asked where he was going. We said "daddy is going to work," and Porter said, "but he already did!!" Haha! That pretty much sums up the last few months. Too cute.

The other night when I was putting Porter to bed I was singing the song "I'm trying to be like Jesus." It ends with the line "...and these are the things Jesus taught." I sang the song and ended "...and these are the things Jesus taught," and Porter looked at me and said "Jesus Todd? Like, Grandpa Todd?" I laughed and said "no, Jesus TAUGHT." I don't think he believed me cause he said it again matter of factly "yup, Jesus Todd."

It's really good he makes me laugh cause there are some days that's the only reason I keep him! :)

4 comments:

  1. They sure say the cutest things don't they! I keep forgetting to write all of Marshall's 'sayings' down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you write down all the cute things he says? I have a journal just for silly things Haylee says. I love reading through it and remembering and laughing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked!! Jesus Todd, that's the best thing I've ever heard!!!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...