November 22, 2010

Share A Meal Monday

So who doesn't love breakfast for dinner right? I know we all take the easy road once in a while and make eggs and sausage or waffles or pancakes. Well I have an AWESOME recipe for pancakes and since I made them yesterday for the first time in a couple months (why do I do that?!) I thought that's what I would share today.


Pancakes
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup oats
3 Tbsp sugar (I always do 1/2 of the 1/3 cup - it's roughly the same)
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder


1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
1 1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup water


Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl mix wet ingredients (not the water yet) together and then add to the other bowl. Fold until well mixed. When mixed add water and mix again. Cook on griddle at 300 F.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you put up this recipe! I used the last of my pancake mix this morning. I'm going to try it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put oats in your pancakes? I've never heard of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...