January 27, 2011

beauty blogs

You may have not noticed the addition to my "blogs I read" list on my sidebar but oh boy, let me tell you, there's been an addition. As you know I recently completed my Makeup Artistry course and since then I have had MAKEUP on the brain. And I'm not alone. I have added numerous beauty blogs and these gals are serious about their cosmetics. From some amazing FOTD's (that means Face Of The Day in makeup talk) to some extensive cosmetic collections that make mine look like child's play, these girls aren't kidding around. I have already learned so much from a lot of these blogs and my make up wish list has grown exponentially. If you have any interest in make up go check out some of the links I've posted and then link from their links, and then link from those links, and... well you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight up now tell me...