February 26, 2011

the weekend

Well I have been at home for three days with no husband, no vehicle and a teething baby. It's been awesome. Actually it's not been that bad at all. But today, day three, we were kinda getting a little low on ideas of things to do. It's far too cold to go outside (seriously Winter, take a hike already!) but I know my boys would like to play in the snow SO I brought the snow inside. I went outside with a box, filled it full of snow and dumped it on a sheet in the middle of our living room.


We played for 2 hours! We built roads, tunnels and caves, made avalanches and had Iron Man save us on more than one occasion.




 Good enough to eat!










I think someone got brain-freeze.

In other exciting news, I came across a new way to shape and trim your eyebrows and I'm telling you, it's changed my life. Ok maybe not quite but I'm loving it! I'll post about it next week, enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I love that brain freeze face!! What a cutie!! Looks like you had so much fun!! Great idea mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I have got to try that sometime!! Cute, squishy boys. I wish I were there to play too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how adorable are these pics...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness, you ARE the coolest Mom EVER! Great Idea! I too may have to try that...I've lived in Alberta my whooooole life, and never once thought about bringing the snow inside to me!! Way to go Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...