November 4, 2011

I have good news

You have put up with my crappy iphone pictures for months. Guess what? Those days are over! We finally purchased  a new camera and I am so happy. Although taking photos on my iphone is very convenient I'm sick of looking at pictures and thinking, "wow, that looks terrible..."and "yikes, that looks so much better in real life."

To celebrate I thought I would take some real pictures of a few of the projects I've posted about lately. The phone pictures do not do them justice and I don't want them to feel bad. Nobody likes a crappy picture of themselves posted on the internet.

Here's a little recap of what I've been up to lately:

paint chip wall art




 'brothers' crate sign




faux roman shades





And just as a special treat I thought I'd do a FOTD using our new camera. It takes pictures with much more clarity and in such better quality.





Pretty incredible camera eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think you should have worn something a little more modest for FOTD?

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...