December 1, 2011

hold the phone

THIS just in from my good friend Kandee - I call her my good friend and she calls me.... er, she doesn't know I exist. Sad.

Either way:

URBAN DECAY has released a  
NAKED 2 palette!

Good grief, let the waiting lists begin! Just when you thought you were Naked enough it's time to get Naked again. Kandee shows the palette and swatches here and I must say with the addition of more matte shadows I am definitely intrigued. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for this one too.

Do you own the original Naked palette? Are you going to meet me in line for Naked 2?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even begun to get naked!! It seems I am always the last to get naked--until maybe my sister teaches me the error of my ways and helps me get naked. I'll be excited to see you get naked 2!

    ReplyDelete

Straight up now tell me...